Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Which do you prefer?

TMI Tuesday - January 21, 2014


Welcome to TMI Tuesday. Be as creative or honest or silly or sexy as you’d like when telling us about your preferences.


1. Which is better to jump in: a leaf pile or a puddle?

ANS: A pile of leavens.

2. Pictionary or Taboo?

ANS: While I used to love to play Pictionary I am a Taboo addict. Taboo.

3. Potato chips or pretzels?

ANS: Pretzels, especially sourdough pretzels.

4. Gatorade or water?

ANS: Water. Gatorade has a disgusting flavor(s).

5. Popcorn or Nachos?

ANS: Popcorn

6. Fruit Loops or Captain Crunch?

ANS: Not a fan of either really. Captain Crunch is icky sweet, I pick Fruit Loops though I have not eaten them since I was a wee child.

7. Cheerios or Grape Nuts?

ANS: Grape Nuts, hands down. It is probably my favorite cold cereal.

8. Hummer or Range Rover?

ANS: Range Rover 2009 or older.

I would like to have this 1962 Land Rover



9. Rain or Snow? Why?

ANS: Rain because where I live they are not prepared for snow. It always creates such a mess.

10. Wrench or screw driver? Torqued and turned or screwed and fastened together?

ANS: Wrench, I need to be torqued and turned on a regular basis.


Bonus: If you had to eat one condiment as a food, which condiment would you choose? Why?

Depends on when you ask me. Today I would say Smucker's Apricot preserves. Tomorrow I might say Cava Mezze Harissa, that stuff is good on everything or alone.

-H

~~@~~
Stimulate me...leave a comment.

7 comments:

the late phoenix said...

i need a good screw, too. oh, i definitely want to try that harissa, i love hot sauces. and a nice cup of Johan would be perfect to wash it all down with...

Sammi said...

Love the pic of the Land Rover!

Jz said...

I don't know if I could choose between Cheerios and GrapeNuts. I have been known to sit down and consume embarrassingly large quantities of each of them in a single setting. (Individually, not together!)

AtiyaLuv said...

really?
grape nuts?
and I should have done my homework when it comes to condiment, i only thought of mayo, mustard, ketchup and relish...duuuh me!!

Happy TMI!!

((squeezes you))

Hedone said...

@the late phoenix: I made the mistake of buying a harissa at the market, and it was just hot; not flavorful like the Cava Mezze harissa.

@Sammi: I know, isn't that an awesome vehicle. There is one in an area of DC that I visit often.

@Jz: The last few years I eat my grape nuts slightly heated in the microwave. And I love 'em in yogurt.

@AtiyaLuv: Oh c'mon a hot, sexy chica such as yourself could have done better than mayo, mustard, etc. ;P
((squeezes you back))

Thanks for commenting everyone! Have a wonderful rest of the week.

-H

nilla said...

great list...though I have to admit I am a huge fan of jumping in puddles...there is something so stimulating about creating all those ripples...
and chips trump popcorn, though my tummy would tell you a different tale. :)

is pop tarts a condiment?

*laughing*

nilla

Hedone said...

@nilla: lol, lol ...For you Yes pop-tarts are a condiment.

Thank you for stopping by.

-H

Pleasure Seekers