Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Thoughts during sex

TMI Tuesday - January 7, 2014


Something a lover will NEVER hear me say. ;-)

1) What was the last fantasy you thought about while masturbating?

ANS: The usual: some sweet, sexy, cute chick hungry for my pussy...sucking my clit...sliding her tongue in and around every fold of my pussy...coveting my juices...working ever so diligently to please me.

2) Do you think about fantasies while playing with your partner?

ANS: No, not usually. I know during one recent encounter (in summer), my mind did wander to some chores or errands I needed to run. I shocked myself and thought: Why are you thinking about that at a time like this? I guess the sex wasn't exciting enough to keep my mind in it. I know we were in a missionary position too. Don't you find it is easier for the mind to wander in that position, if the sex isn't great?

3) If the sex isn’t that great do you find your mind wanders? If yes, to what?

ANS: Yes. Sometimes. See previous answer.

4) Have you ever thought about a previous partner while with another?

ANS: Yes. A few times, and not just during sex. On occasion I have been on travel somewhere in the company of a man but wishing I was enjoying the experience (e.g., hiking, dining at a restaurant, a show) with another man. Why? I knew the experience would be richer with the other person.

5) What is the biggest turn-off thought that has barged into your head at the wrong moment?

ANS: I can't think of anything specifically. But I know sometimes with KinkyGent I would wonder if he was clean enough. He liked to have sex when he was dirty or especially if I was not showered. I wasn't funky or anything but after working all day, I would prefer we both shower before having sex & licking and kissing all over the body. He just wanted to have sex as/is but he did learn to accommodate me by sometimes taking a shower first, but now always. His favorite thing to do was to bend me over, eat my pussy from behind after we/I had been out and about all day.

Bonus: If you were to think of another blogger during sexual play (intercourse, masturbating, etc.) to spice things up, who would it be? (put a link to their blog so we can all go think of them)

ANS: There a few bloggers who already know my lust for them. I have written about them; mentioned them in this blog; stated to them, on their blogs, what I wanted to do with them; and I have written to them personally. You know who you are. Dream lovers say hello in the comment section below.

-H


Discover the thoughts of sexy bloggers, click link below:


~~@~~
Stimulate me...leave a comment.

9 comments:

slave sindee said...

WOW. love your answers esp #1 it is my favorite i love giving oral.
have a great week

Sugar Doll said...

Love your fantasy, I often find my self thinking about that as well.

AtiyaLuv said...

#1 anytime! I am good like that!

:)))
I am blushing!!! LOL
Feeling naughty here H!

Happy TMI Gorgeous!
Aluv

Hedone said...

@slave sindee: As I said, I have a job for you ;-)

@Sugar Doll: Thanks.

@AtiyaLuv: Sexy lady, you have no idea what I have thought about you. I love those lips.

-H

Catherine Martinique said...

#1 was a fantasy I used to have about 10yrs ago. Sometimes it even involved picking up a hooker and dominating her to serve me. Then it just stopped popping into my head.
Amen to #3. there were times in my dating days when i used to think like that. not anymore though.
back when I was single, younger I could have "dirty" sex. Not so much anymore.
That's what makes you super cool. Your honesty & telling people how you feel, example, your blogger crushes.
Happy TMI

the late phoenix said...

hello...

...I am a strawberry

Hedone said...

@sassy cat: Meooooow!
Thanks for reading and commenting.

@the late phoenix: I nearly choked on the apple I was eating when I read your comment. :) :) You are ripe for the picking...and biting...and savoring...and, and...

-H

Sammi said...

We avoid missionary - I would agree it's a lot easier for the mind to wander in that position :-)

Happy TMI!

Kazi G said...

#1 Oh baby I'm there :)
#5 I'm not big on lack of hygiene either... reason #537 why Taz and I no longer do more than the occasional snuggle

Happy TMIT!!

~Kazi xxx

Pleasure Seekers