TMI Tuesday - October 15, 2013
1. Could you date someone who is really into Legos? Their house consist of Lego furniture, the walls are covered in 3-D Lego art or photos of mammoth Lego creations.
ANS: Yes I could provided they had other interests and hobbies. I don't mind a quirky person just don't be a full-time weirdo.
2. You have a big date and discover that you have run out of undies (underwear, panties), would you:
a. re-wear dirty
b. wear a swimsuit or swimsuit bottoms
c. line worn undies with fresh panty-liners
d. go commando
ANS: Most likely go commando though that panty-liner idea is genius!
3. In order to date the person of your dreams, you must be in a reality show with them. Would you date him/her? Why?
ANS: NO. The relationship would not ever be. I am a private person, I don't want my business broadcast on national TV or even local cable. Plus, those reality shows manipulate everything--people, filmed footage, situations, etc. I don't want to be exploited like that.
4. You have been dating a certain someone for a while, you two click and you really like them but they confided to you that they are a crime-fighting super hero? Do you still date them or let the relationship cool? Why?
ANS: It depends. Are they the crime-fighting type that skulks around at night à la Batman? If yes, I would not like that. I want my lover with me, in bed, cuddled up at night. If they can do their crime-fighting during normal work hours--say 9 am to 5 pm, weekends off, 4 weeks vacation per year-- I am okay with it.
5. You are on a date with someone you really want to impress. Your pants/skirt/shirt/bra split early in the date. What do you do?
a. Tie a jacket or sweater around your waist or put the jacket or sweater on to hide the issue
b. Stop at a drugstore and buy safety pins, and in secret try to fix and hide problem
c. ‘Fess up to the problem, let it all hang out and continue with the date
d. Cut the date short and go home
ANS: Most likely "C" .
You went away for the weekend with your new romantic love interest. He/she had planned a wonderful weekend of outdoor fun for you both but it has started to rain and storms are in the forecast for the next few days. What do you suggest the two of you do instead?
|"To Us" by Henry Battle|
Stimulate me...leave a comment.