Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Please Sir, Spank Me


Last week was a rough one for me. Emotional, busy, crammed full with responsibilities and things to do. I very much needed a spanking. A spanking for catharsis. A spanking to clear my head. A spanking because I hurt emotionally, and wanted a greater physical pain to outweigh that. A spanking because I was "bad". A spanking because I needed to be loved, cared for, tended to.

I received a few spankings throughout the week...small, little maintenance spankings. The best spanking was on Saturday. KinkyGent called it a "good girl spanking". I call it two hours of deliciousness. Sometimes I was spanked hard, so hard that I yelled. Sometimes it was passionate and my hair was gathered in KinkyGent's hand and pulled as he swatted away the turmoil within me. Sometimes it was rhythmic and lulled me to sleep. Many times it was sensual and interspersed with kisses and probing fingers plunging into my wet pussy.

All of it was OTK, probably my most favorite position for spanking, and it is KinkyGent's favorite way to spank me.

Thank you Sir, I needed that.

-H
---------------------

Last week, sadly my life resembled a "Lifetime movie" and it was getting the best of me. Thank goodness I am slowly returning to the drama-filled, goofball comedy that I know as my life. Read about it HERE cuz I've Gone Hollywood!

TMI Tuesday - "Gone Hollywood" is here.

Visit other bloggers who have "Gone Hollywood" at tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com



~~@~~
Stimulate me...leave a comment.

8 comments:

H said...

how I would love to give you a spanking with a little hair pulling included.

Katie Archer said...

always love a good spanking :) there is just something about the sensation. :D

Singedwingangel said...

Fuck me I need a good spanking..sighs sooo jealous right now

virtualsin said...

"maintenance spanking"

A concept hithertofore not in my realm of understanding.

virtualsin said...

"maintenance spanking"

A concept hithertofore not in my realm of understanding.

TemptingSweets99 said...

Glad things are back to normal for you. I like the idea of the "maintenance spanking" and your extra special spanking you received.

Mediocrity said...

Sigh. I am sooooooooo in need of a good spanking.

Anonymous said...

Will u spank me

Pleasure Seekers