Monday, April 25, 2011

The evolution of sucking cock

More accurately, MY evolution of sucking cock. This post was inspired by a recent writing on the Discerning Dom.

In general, I find the act of sucking cock sexy. For the longest time I did not particularly like giving blow jobs because it could be boring. Then I realized I was bored because I didn't care about the man whose cock I was sucking. I did the act as a means to an end--to get fucked. That was in my 20s. Later, when I had more meaningful relationships and a fuller sex life I cared about the needs of the person whose cock I was sucking so I was into the fuller experience. I was getting something out of sucking cock.


I first fell in love with fellatio when I fell in love. That lover's cock was beautiful so it was easy to make love to his penis. It was not a D/s relationship but I learned to be attuned and give head like no other. And now I am in a D/s relationship with a man that loves to face-fuck me, with me lying on my back, and my head hanging over the edge of the bed. I like it, too.


Our cock sucking isn't always rough sex. Sometimes it's an erotic "good morning" to start the day. Other times it is a need for me to feel close, to be intimate, and be adored.


What a high to know you can give great pleasure to someone you care about. That you can touch the right spots and make his body twitch. That you can kiss and lick and make him shudder. That you can wrap your lips around the head, and slide his cock down your throat and cause his eyes to roll back in his head. You cause him to melt. You put him into a sexual trance.

For me this is a submissive act. I am pleased to give Him--my Sir--such pleasure. I am serving Him by giving the best damn fellatio I can and staying attuned to what's working and what's not.

I agree, cock sucking is not necessarily a submissive act. As to who has the power, I think that depends on the intent.


~~@~~

Stimulate me...leave a comment.

14 comments:

Leah said...

Hedone, I agree with every word, and it's the same for me too. I get so much pleasure from giving pleasure.

I hope you don't mind me referencing this post on my blog. It's a topic worth mentioning, and you've done it so tastefully (no pun intended!)

Snake said...

Every kind/variation of sex has levels of meaning . . . Oral especially . . . Your take on it hits the nail on the head . . . Ciao

Drenchxoxo said...

I was always so in love with cock. How it looked. How he tasted. How responsive it was. I will completely agree that I was always "better" at it when I was more into who it was attached to.

I have an underlying submissive streak inside of me but I always considered giving head such a powerful thing for me. I knew/know the pleasure I am bringing him BUT it gets me off to be in such control of his great pleasure as my lips wrap around him and I worship him. Maybe that worship aspect is the submissive place.

I love your pictures and you are always so insightful with your posts.

phallatio said...

As ever, beautifully written.

Of course. When making love, it helps if there is love between the two people.

I immediately go off a woman if she starts using expressions like 'giving-up the pussy'.

In truth, if she feels that way, we are not making love. She is giving me something for a reason (to be determined at a later date.)

If she likes me, the fellatio will be good. If she doesn't, it won't. And if she doesn't, what's the point?

HEDONE said...

@Leah: No I don't mind you referring to this post or blog. It's good to see you around. (*giggle*)

@Snake: Oww! Did you really have to say "hits the nail on the head?" *smirking*

Thank you Snake.

@Drenchxoxo: Having that cock in your hands and mouth can definitely be control...if that's how you play it and want it to be. I am glad that you enjoyed this post. Thank you for your insightful comment.

Worship, you say?

@Phallatio: Thank you for your comments. I agree.

-H

Ethan Lambert said...

I absolutely adore this post. Giving oral with nothing expected in return, be it a fellatio or cunnilingus, is one of my favorite things in the world. I can't explain it, but it seems somehow sexier and more intimate than intercourse.

It's like the sexual equivalent of bringing someone soup when they're sick, if that makes any sense. I can't think of another act that says "I care about you," "I find you uncontrollably desirable," and "I get off on pleasuring you" all at the same time.

GoodWill said...

Such a great post...beautiful to read. And yes, this makes me (as i'm sure many men) very jealous of the lucky guy that you are with ;)

HEDONE said...

@Ethan Lambert: Well said my friend! It is so much more intimate than intercourse.

@GoodWill: I'm glad that you enjoyed the post. I am lucky too.

Carolina said...

Hedone: I totally agree with you. There is nothing more sexier than having your man moan and be pleasured while getting sucked. Exactly, eye rolling and tugging on your head. I fucking love it. Sexy post.

Case said...

I love this post. Thank you. You write about it poignantly and precisely. Your relations with men are enviable. Earlier in my sexual history I found that I wasn't communicating properly what worked and what didn't work when a woman was sucking my cock. I do love it, of course, but I find that the pleasure principle increases dramatically with just a few words from me. It's the least I can do, since her mouth is typically preoccupied ;-)

Great post.

HEDONE said...

@Carolina: You know, you should be more expressive. I'm not sure you really like giving head :p :D

Thanks for commenting.

@Case: Yes, yes. Tell us what you like, how you like it. It's okay to say, "a little to left, yes there, down there, use the tip of your tongue"...whatever. As you have discovered we like a little direction. If we are going to expend the energy we want to make sure you're getting off. Thank you for commenting. :)

TemptingSweets99 said...

Yes, beautifully written.

1manview said...

I agree with you, oral sex can be and should be cosidered an intimate act. Sometimes i do it because she wants it, the other times I do it just to feel her body reations to my tongue touch. There's nothing more sexually intimate then waking up with my manhood growing inside the heat of her mouth..

HEDONE said...

@1manview: Now that's a lovely thought.

-H

Pleasure Seekers