TMI Tuesday - December 10, 2013You all know how I love to play "Would you rather..." so we are doing it again. I enjoyed creating these twisted TMI Tuesday questions. Here we go with ...
Would you rather...?
1. During sex, would you rather be blindfolded or blindfold your lover?
ANS: Definitely ME blindfolded. I love some sort of sensory deprivation during sexual play.
2. Would you rather watch your sibling having sex or have the sibling watch you have sex?
ANS: Eww...oh gawd! Neither. I have to chose?! Ok. I would have my sibling watch me have sex. If I'm having sex, my mind can float away while I focus on sex, and pretend the sibling is not there watching.
3. Would you rather be arrested (not jailed) for soliciting a prostitute or jailed for one month for civil disobedience.
ANS: Another toughy. While I may be arrested and not jailed the illegal act of solicitation does go on public record. Many employers frown upon this. This is tough because I would rather get arrested (no jail time) but I also would lose employment if I had an arrest record. I, in no way, shape or form want to spend 1, 2, 3...30 nights in jail! Oh gosh! I don't know. I pick go to jail for a month due to civil disobedience. That looks better to a potential employer, right?
4. Would you rather give/receive blowjob on a crowded subway car or have sex on a picnic table at a family reunion?
ANS: Oh definitely the family reunion, the question doesn't say it is MY family. It's just a bunch of strangers. The environment seems cleaner than the subway car.
5. Would you rather do a strip-tease for your pastor/priest or for your co-workers?
ANS: This is easy. I have no co-workers so I chose to do a strip-tease for them...me, myself, and I. I should state for the record that I also have no pastor, priest, rabbi or religious leader. I don't subscribe to any religion.
Bonus: Would you rather have endless amounts of money or the endless love of your significant other? Why?
|Whoever said money can't buy happiness was broke!|
Have fun, visit other bloggers playing TMI Tuesday
Stimulate me...leave a comment.